WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 1 August 2016

Ramona Loves Cake (don't we all)

It seems really odd posting this on the same day that the challenge I made it for is posting, on my own blog, but otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about the card!

Today is the launch of Squirrel's Not-So-Random Challenge.  Regular readers will know about Squirrel's Random Challenges, and they have become quite popular so we're going to be regular now, once every two months, and today's the day.  The challenge post will appear at 8.00am so do come back for it!

Anyhoo, here is my first DT card for my own challenge (I can't tell you how weird this feels).


I just lurrrrrrrve these Ramona stamps from Stamping Bella
This one is Ramona Loves Cake
Painted entirely with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I've used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds die for the top border
and some luscious red paper from Nitwits for the matting layers
The totally appropriate sentiment is from My Favourite Things

Thanks for popping over - don't forget to come back in a bit for the challenge launch

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Squirrel..fabulous colouring..love your dies too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Mmm that cake looks yummy!! Your card is fabulous hon ... love that image!

Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love the image and the fab puffy cloud die.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

She's a real doll hun. Lovely colouring. Pass the cake will ya? Hope it's chocolate. xx

coops said...

So stunning Squirrel.I love the gorgeous sweet image and colours and the sentiment is fab :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable, love the shape of teh die and the colours.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

As much as I like cookies, you won't catch me saying no to cake. Lovely design. Now, pass that cake please.

Christine L said...

Mmmmmm yummy cake!! Beautifully coloured - I NEED a hoodie in that colour.. and I love this layout too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! so cute love it hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...