WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 May 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite Die(s)

Hello peeps!  Today I'm bringing you my DT card for the AS YOU LIKE IT challenge
and the theme for this fortnight is FAVOURITE DIE(S)
and remember, you need to tell us why it's your favourite!

For me, I love dies with detailed edges, so anything stitched or pierced makes me
very happy.  They just give a lovely finish to a project without the need
for too many matting layers

Here's my make


Lot of ingredients for this one
MFT Furever Friends stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Lawn Fawn stitched banner die
Die-Namics Blueprints 26
Die-Namics Pierced Heart Stax
Die-Namics Pierced Fishtail Banner Stax
Die-Namics Stitched Strips
Die-Namics Tag Builder Blueprints 6
Sentiment from the MFT Lots of Hugs set
MFT Trail Mix 6x6 pad

Phew!

Before I disappear


The sponsor of this challenge is

A stamp set and 6x6 pad of the winner’s choice
Lawn Fawn

So over to you - we are die-ing to know your favourite!
Hugs
Squirrel xx

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and I also love the dies you have used.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Awww.these two are so cute and I love the wood grain panel Squirrel..FABulous colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I love stitched dies too and your combination of dies are FAB. I love those Lawn Fawn banner dies, but never have any ideas on how to use them. xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love the cute images and your colours and design are fab :D

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card, I love it. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the card, the papers you used and those cutie images, a FAB card.
Faith
x

Christine L said...

Fabulous teddy and puppy colouring hon...... and a perfect design! Love this one!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...