WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 May 2017

DTDF (DT) Doggie (not Dodgy) Artist

Morning all, as it is Saturday it is my day to share a design for the DIES TO DIE FOR blog and this week it is a typical Squirrel CAS affair, although not quite as CAS as last week.


I'll be honest, I was a little bit lost with this stamp (even though I just had to have it) but
his cheeky little smile rather dictated the covers-most-events sentiment



All the linked items are available from the Dies To Die For online store
The only extras this time are
my beloved Distress Inks (ReInkers) and
the custom sized card base

Hugs to all, and happy weekend
Squirrel xx



7 comments:

Juls said...

Adorable.. love it xx

Annette said...

He could suit a multitude of sentiments. He's lovely hun. Adorable image and coloured beautifully. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the border to match the painting, a really lovely card.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Squirrel, fantastic colouring and great edge to go with it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love your colours and fab border and the image is so sweet ;D

Ruth said...

He has a very French arty smile - hey, I'm creating, this is what I do..... or maybe that's just me. Lovely and colourful and love the link with the patterned paper. Xx

Wishcraft said...

So cuuuuute! Love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...