WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 2 May 2017

Happy Together

Morning (sorry, afternoon) all.  Well, what a morning!  I had prescription review with the doc at 8.40 in Woodbridge, Toad had dentist in totally the opposite direction on the far side of Ipswich at 9.45, and Rosie had her v.e.t. appointment five mins from home at 11.15.  We are all medic-ed out!

Apart from brief resistance to being bundled into the carrier head-first, and howling all the way to the v.e.t, Her Ladyship was the model of good behaviour today.  Mind you, she did get Dr Dreamy so I can't blame her for just sitting there and gazing at him!

Anyhoo, she is now sprawled out on the floor.  Her vaccinations always leave her a bit dopey for 24 hours so we will go out this afternoon and just leave her to be quiet.

Can someone please explain why I do this to myself?  I love the idea of a colour challenge, but by crikey I don't half have trouble with them!  Over at MFT Card Challenges the Color Challenge # 68 is:


Now, to me, that Lemon Chiffon looks pinkish, but it's name suggests yellow, so yellow I have used.  I've had to wing it and use the nearest colours I had to hand.


I have used
Sentiment from the MFT Lots of Hugs set
and a whole lot of Distress Inks for the stamped flowers
and watercolouring the image

All the linked MFT items were purchased from the Dies To Die For online store

Ok then, Rosie is sleepy and Toad is restless and, despite having a filling done, he wants
to go out for a cuppa and a cake.  Who am I to argue with that?!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

5 comments:

Juls said...

Adorable xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous and the colours look A1 to me. Yes you are all medicined out. You needed a trip out this afternoon to get rid of the medicine smell in your noses.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You have made a fabulous card with these colours. Love it.
Faith
x

Annette said...

I love the card hun, your background is fab and must have taken a while to stamp all those flowers in the colour gradients. Sorry to hear your day was a bit 'functional'. Hope the Princess is over her ordeal now. xx

Kat W said...

Those colours look perfectly matched to the challenge to me and I love how you stamped the flowers across the background. This is just lovely :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...