WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 5 August 2017

DTDF (DT) Beach Babe Twila

Hello everyone, here I am at the end
of a week's holiday - I would like to say I had a chance to do this
but unfortunately it wasn't really a paddling kinda week!



This is my post for the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog, but it is also a nudge for

Hope you are all having a great weekend

Hugs, Squirrel xx




6 comments:

Ruth said...

Boy do I wish I was able to do this on holiday too. All it does is rain in between a few hours of sunshine. Typically British! She is super sweet, in her ducky ring just sipping on her mojito. That's the life, eh? Xx

Annette said...

I'm not much of a beach babe myself, but Twila is ADORABLE! Her sweet little face is perfect and fab shading. The rubber ducky looks really 3d and Twila's hair is perfik. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and colourful Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Cute as a button Squirrel..love her eyes saying "I know I am "...adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

She is just so cute. Gorgeous cardvx

Cara said...

She's adorable and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...