WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 9 September 2017

Holiday Fun (SNSRC) Reminder

Hi all, just popping by with a reminder for the Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge that is currently running until the end of October with the theme of Holiday Fun.  Even though the kiddies are back in school, there are still people taking holidays!


I have used a CC Designs stamp from Roberto's Rascals
featuring Henry
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
A Copic edged matting layer
and a Hero Arts sentiment

Reminder delivered.

Hugs, Squirrel xx

6 comments:

Annette said...

OMG What a FUN card. Henry's fabulous and I love the fun happy colours. Great clouds and shadows hun. xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely fun summer card
Great colours x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Ruth said...

Right now I wish I was in my flippers and rubber ring and heading for the coast! This is so fun. I hardly made a holiday card, but darn me, I'm going to do one An day enter. Christmas can wait. Given we've had hardly any holiday sun at all while the children were off, it's about time! Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! SOoooo cute, a lovely scene and Summery colours.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and gorgeous creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...