WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 March 2018

DTDF (DT) Rosetta

It's me with a scheduled post this morning because I'm hopefully on the way for a haircut, snow permitting!  I'm sure we used to cope with more snow than this when I was younger, but I guess we're out of practice - or the local authorities are actually now so short of money that they can't get the gritters/ploughs out.

Anyhoo, it's always good to push yourself now and again so I decided to challenge myself and create something more "delicate" than usual.  It was so hard to resist adding more colour!


The butterfly die is old but this one would work beautifully

Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Old papers from Dovecraft with an oriental theme

Hugs to all 


6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card squirrel, love this image and the soft colours you have used to colour her x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Squirrel. I hope you got your barnett cut ok.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love that corner paper strip idea looks so good love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card x

Annette said...

She's GORGEOUS. Really pretty soft colouring hun. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY delicate and so VERY beautiful, awesome colouring.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...