WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 30 April 2018

Tropical Penguins

Now, a rare thing has happened, I had time this weekend to make a card just for the fun of it.  I am up to date with DT work, even a weeny bit ahead, so I took the opportunity to grab a favourite set that always make me smile and got busy.


So, this is MFT Penguins In Paradise stamp set
I love that the tree is really bendy so can go either way
Coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Paper is from a very old Papermania Capsule Collection
Sentiment came with the Penguins

Hugs to all


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love the scene you made

Annette said...

Stop showing off with your organisation! This duo are gorgeous though, beautifully coloured and making a perfectly happy card. Love the trees poking out behind them. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

PERFECT, love the tropical penguins and the sentiment. Seems you are "cool" too being so organised :)
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...