WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 12 May 2018

Best Friends (DT) DTDF

Hello peeps, how are we all today?  Ready for the weekend?  I'm not sure what to do first, there is a pile of chores waiting to be done, sigh.  Ah, what the heck, I think I shall get inky later instead.

As an only child, I really do treasure my friends, and friends are always
a fabulous reason for making a card, it doesn't matter if there is no actual occasion, just being able
to celebrate having wonderful friends is enough surely?!



Hugs to all
Squirrel



2 comments:

Annette said...

You're not an only child hun, you've got me! :)
Love your card, fab brushwork and shading, and a lovely sentiment.
Mwah from your adopted sister. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card and wonderful sentiment. My niece is an "only" and she loves her friends too.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...